favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

Barker Operator NEEDED! $15 hr + DOE/Weekly Pay - APPLY NOW! (Riddle)

compensation: $15.00
employment type: full-time

We are currently recruiting for a family owned and operated sawmill that has been in business since 1947. We are a unique cutting mill that specializes in high quality custom cut timbers. We are known for our family oriented
culture and it is our mission to continue to serve the lumber industry with top quality products. We are looking for dedicated, hardworking employees to join our team.

WE NEED AN EXPERIENCED BARKER OPERATOR!!
Requirements:
*Operate barker machinery in order to remove bark from logs prior to enter the mill.
* Using backhoe to scoop debris into conveyor system.
* Hand splitting blocks with splitting maul & feeding into conveyor.
* Shovel and sweep to keep area clean and safe from trip hazards.
* 65% of job is spent inside the barker shake/ remaining 35% outside performing clean up.
* Must have previous relevant experience.

APPLY NOW: https://app.employstream.com/jobs/st/details/X63874

$15 per hour depending on experience
Monday - Friday 7-330

NO? Not the right job? Check out our job board for all available positions: https://app.employstream.com/jobs/st/search


  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 7004875273

posted:

best of [?]